Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Egg Salad Sandwich


Egg Salad Sandwiches have been here forever and this used to be my favorite lunch back when I was in school. The other day I saw a picture of an egg salad sandwich and realized that I haven't had one in years! 

And so I decided to make one..


It's a quick fix lunch which is ready in under 10 minutes and does not require much of an effort.

Ingredients:
  1. Hard boiled eggs (3)
  2. Mayonnaise (3 tbsp)
  3. Mustard paste (2 tbsp)
  4. Onion julienne (1/4 cup)
  5. Cabbage julienne (1/4 cup)
  6. Sliced cucumbers 
  7. Salt & Pepper (to taste)
  8. Bread of your choice (I used croissants)
Method:
  • Mash boiled eggs and mix together all of the ingredients except bread
  • Place this  mixture on sliced bread and cover with other half.
  • Place this sandwich in an oven toaster for slight heating or simply enjoy as it is.


1 comment:

  1. Looks very delicious, Zee! I haven't made egg salad sandwich since summer break. I like that you used very soft bread... that looks so good. You inspired me to make one for this week's lunch!

    ReplyDelete

More good eats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...